Self-* Service Infrastructure and Service Discovery Support (WP-JRA-2.3)
S-Cube developed technologies for service provisioning, adaptation and monitoring, and incorporated them into approaches for enabling self-* characteristics of an integrated service infrastructure:
- S-Cube created novel approaches based on chemical model to build and adjust a new service infrastructure.
- S-Cube developed a SLA-based resource virtualization approach for on-demand service provision and execution and contributed enabling self-* characteristics of a service runtime environment incorporating both service registries and client components.
- S-Cube created management and deployment approaches of services on Cloud infrastructures including both provisioning and adaptation.
- A list of deliverables of this workpackage can be found here.
- A list of S-Cube publications can be accessed here.
This activity (WP-JRA-2.3) was coordinated by INRIA.