End-to-End Quality Provision and SLA Conformance (WP-JRA-1.3)
S-Cube produced new concepts, principles and techniques for specifying, negotiating and assuring end-to-end quality provision and SLA conformance. As major novelties this included performing quality assurance activities during run-time and leveraging those run-time techniques for online quality prediction and proactive negotiation. In more detail:
- S-Cube delivered an integrated end-to-end quality reference model and a rich and extensible quality definition language.
- S-Cube developed techniques exploiting user and task models for automatic quality contract establishment, as well as techniques for proactive SLA negotiation and agreement.
- S-Cube researched and developed novel run-time quality assurance techniques, such as online testing and run-time verification. Based on those techniques and jointly with the second key area of this activity (see above), online quality prediction techniques have been devised, allowing to forecast service quality, thus enabling proactive adaptation of service-based applications.
- A list of deliverables of this workpackage can be found here.
- A list of S-Cube publications can be accessed here.
This workpackage (WP-JRA-1.3) was coordinated by Paluno (The Ruhr Institute for Software Technology), .